Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Twilight Makeup Line

The site is up and you can purchase all of the makeup www.twilightbeauty.com

Thanks to Maria and
http://hishypnoticeyes.blogspot.com/2009/06/twilight-beauty-makeup-luna-twilight.html

There is a new line of Twilight Makeup
http://shop.duwop.com/





Natalie found out the scoop on the Twilight makeup.

"The Lip Venom is available for pre-order now on DuWop.com. It is $16 but if you enter the code VENOM54U it gives you the Us Weekly discount. The other items shown in this blog post will not be available to pre-order or purchase until late July or early August 2009. This comes from the rep I spoke to at DuWop. In addition, they are only making a limited number so I suggest people pre-order now to reserve it!"

She also said "Just used the discount code on my order and you get $3.20 off the order. It sucks cause shipping is $6+ dollars. Just FYI. :0)"

10 comments:

  1. Okay guys. I found out the scoop on the Twilight makeup. The Lip Venom is available for pre-order now on DuWop.com. It is $16 but if you enter the code VENOM54U it gives you the Us Weekly discount. The other items shown in this blog post will not be available to pre-order or purchase until late July or early August 2009. This comes from the rep I spoke to at DuWop. In addition, they are only making a limited number so I suggest people pre-order now to reserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just used the discount code on my order and you get $3.20 off the order. It sucks cause shipping is $6+ dollars. Just FYI. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely worth getting. However, due to high demand, the ship dates are delayed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There will also be a Twilightbeauty.com website for the makeup but it has yet to go "live". Keep your eyes posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a message for Robin Matthews (New Moon head makeup artist for Kristen) about the makeup used in New Moon. Here is what she said:

    "...I believe I am doing a makeup breakdown for Makeup411.com as well as some other magazines, so keep posted. I can tell you that my motivation was to give Bella a warm, fresh, healthy look. Hopefully the fans will approve!..."

    I sent her another message about whether or not she used the DuWop line on Kristen so I will keep this blog posted once I get a response. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI. Newmoonthemovie.com has officially launched pictures and media

    ReplyDelete
  7. The TwilightBeauty.com makeup site is set to go live on August 17.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thetwilightbeauty.com site has officially launched, however, nothing is available yet to view nor purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can purchase from the site now. Prices range from $18-$30 and if you spend over $50 it is free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got mine and I LOVE it!!!! You guys have to check it out! It's so nice and comparable to department store brands.

    ReplyDelete