Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Moon Trailer


The cast of New Moon will be presenting exclusive footage from New Moon during the MTV Movie Awards. They will reveal never-before-seen video that Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner will be introducing on Sunday’s live show. The footage is the movie's first trailer.

The stars will present the premiere of the "New Moon" trailer on the Movie Awards, airing at 9:00 pm ET on Sunday. Then at 10:45 p.m., the high-definition video will debut online.

2 comments:

  1. I know this isn't the thread to post it, but Bella's orange backpack is on Ebay. I have the same one in navy but I figured someone else might be interested. Sorry I can't post the link, it's not working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am putting it on the Twilight blog on the backpack post.

    ReplyDelete